Welcome to The Blendification® System – Strategy Component! This program is a comprehensive platform to enable your organization to systematically create a strategic platform and execution system that will activate the potential of your employees and enhance your impact on customers and communities. The Strategy Component uses the Strategy Whiteboard as the tool to develop your strategic foundation.
There are four elements to The Blendification® System Strategy Component:
- Individual online “Video Consulting” preparation
- Individual Strategy Whiteboard completion
- Strategic Leadership Team meetings
- Ongoing strategic execution
In this program, you will have access to a complete Video Consulting platform structured around The Blendification® System book. The videos take you through a step-by-step process to complete your Strategy Whiteboard and transition into strategic execution. In support of the Video Consulting platform, you will have access to a personal notebook where you can take notes on each video. Later, you and other team members (Strategic Leadership Team | SLT) will go through a multi-day strategy retreat yielding a strategic platform that is rigid in focus and agile in execution.
This program will fundamentally advance your organization (and you) by developing a strategic operating model that becomes embedded in your communication system thereby influencing your culture. Your commitment to the Blendification® System will positively enhance the lives of your employees impacting your customers and enabling your organization to realize its potential.
The steps to get started include:
- Download the Video Consulting Notebook – from this application
- Individually, each participant engages in the Video Consulting platform and completes meeting prework – your Strategy Whiteboard
- Arrive at the Strategic Leadership Team retreat with your version of the first page of the Strategy Whiteboard completed
- You may also leverage The Blendification® System book as a reference to help you prepare your Strategy Whiteboard in preparation for the Strategic Leadership Team retreat