What is the Personal whiteboard?
The Personal Whiteboard is a tool employees use to activate their potential by connecting work, life, and community. It encompasses a series of connected blocks that when developed, lead an individual through a process of personal analysis, channeled focus, meaningful outcomes, and actionable steps.
an opportunity foR EMPLOYEEs to...
- Activate their potential by connecting work, life, and community
- Spark greatness through internal reflection and examining external influences
- Identify and overcome obstacles to success in careers, relationships, and personal wellness
- Create awareness and apply tools to enhance personal and team focus to improve outcomes
- Develop behaviors and habits consistent with personal foundation and aligned with company culture expectations
- Build and practice cultural peer-accountability through a structured process of communication